Saturday, December 29, 2012

Seeing out 2012 at Patonga

Sitting at site number 14 Patonga campground. We are setting up for a couple of weeks (with a switch of sites in between) I have to leave in NYE to work so technically will not be here to see the New Year in but the rest on the time will be here.

It took a while to get organised and get here with Gaz doing the working up to the last minute thing he does. But we got here and have started the set up had a few drinks, relaxed by the water, beautiful sunny weather. I must remember sunscreen. Josh took Sam off from the moment we arrived. They were up at the pirate ship park or down by the water trying to catch yabbies.

Still have a bit to organise like getting a tarp up over the whole campsite but I think the boys will tackle that tomorrow.

Sam has a big stretcher bed now,set up for the first time. It looks so comfy. I think I'll have another beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment