Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday 3 July 2011





The Girls have arrived!!

Pity it is overcast today although it is still quite warm.  We are staying another night at the caravan park and then we'll head to Hervey Bay tommorrow for a couple of nights.  I dont know what we are doing for the rest of today.



OK - we eventually took off for the coast again.  This time to Emu Park - the kids got to explore rock pools and play in the water.  I couldn't join them as it was too unstable to clamber across the rocks to get to the sandy beach, so I watched from a log and spoke to another family for a while.  We had fish and chips for dinner - not very nice!!  Then came back into Rockhampton.




I had to do grocery shopping so Gaz dropped me at coles - I raced around - He took Jess back to the campground (She needed to charge her phone- AGAIN!!) and came back to pick me up.

Emily went for a swim in the pool.  Gaz and Sam met a family near the BBQ and Sam started playing with their little girl.  Jess went to sleep early - didn't have a shower and completely stunk the camper trailer out.  She kept saying she'd have one in the morning - Not until she's helped packing up!!!  And even then it might be too late as we have to get on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment